Is to enable all learners' access to learning through the provision of
• differentiated, in-depth and cohesive learning programs aligned to year level content and achievement standards induced by the Indian curriculum
• highly effective teachers, focused on improving student outcomes, through their commitment to ongoing professional development, quality teaching, evidence based practices, coaching and mentoring.
• a quality inclusive learning environment that is responsive to student voice
• enriching, engaging resources
• opportunities for community and parents to participate in learning and decision-making.